How Lumiere Light Therapy Works?
Lumiere Light Therapy has been widely recognized as an effective facial treatment in Europe, and has only recently appeared at spas and aesthetic centers in the Unitedlumiere States. The device uses LED lights to deliver red light energy into the skin. The skin is prepared with a topical treatment that activates a response when the light energy reaches the cells; in most cases, the treatment helps to tighten and tone the skin, and slowly eliminate toxins from the pores. The anti-aging treatment regimen for lumiere helps stimulate collagen production, triggers cell regeneration and helps to detoxify the skin from inside out.
Each session under the LED lamp lasts 20 minutes, and the sensation is similar to relaxing under the sun. The gentle red light is positioned directly on the face and neck, and the light energy waves slowly penetrate deep into the skin’s layers. Most people report feeling very refreshed and relaxed after these treatments, and it is completely non-invasive, and painless.
Key Benefits of Lumiere Light Therapy
If you want to freshen up your look before a special event, you may be able to achieve significant results with just one session under the Lumiere lamp. However, the Lumiere system offers the best results after a series of sessions. These sessions will trigger the collagen production process, promote DNA repair and help the skin appear stronger and more resilient.
Key anti-aging benefits of the Lumiere Light Therapy system include:
- Restores radiance
- Decreases fine lines and wrinkles
- Minimizes facial pores
- Detoxifies the skin
- Deeply moisturizes dehydrated skin
- Increases serotonin levels
- Reduces the effects of sun damage
- Stimulates collagen synthesis
- Reduces the appearance of age spots
- Evens out pigmentation
- Moisturizes dehydrated skin so that skin can retain moisture naturally
- Plumps up and smooths out rough or dry skin
- Stimulates collagen synthesis
Whether you want to tone up the skin, eliminate fine lines or begin a more intensive facial rejuvenation treatment, the Lumiere system can help you achieve a more youthful look.
Lumière Treatment Protocol:
Client consultation will determine if your client will use the Repairing, Firming or Clearing skin program, which involves a 3-step process.
- Preparation – Exfoliation
- Treatment – Serum
- Aftercare – Moisturizer
- Improves skin clarity, tone and texture and minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles whilst reversing the effects of sun damage and chronological ageing.
- Lumière offers a fantastic energizing facial, however clinical trials have proven that significant improvements in skin rejuvenation are more noticeable after an intense course.
- Maximize Results: A course of 6 Light treatments over a 2 or 3 week period will provide great improvements in skin tone and texture and a more vibrant and healthy looking skin.
- An intense course of 12 treatments will result in a reduction of fine lines and wrinkles with the patient noticing significant improvements in skin tone and texture and much healthier looking skin.
- Maintaining Results: Lumière stimulates collagen production, which is on a 21-28 day cycle. It is recommended clients receive bi-monthly treatments to maintain results.